Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas 2015

Just a few glimpses into our Christmas. 

Our tree.

 Tess and her boyfriend.

 Christmas dinner at Mom and Dad's.



Our family. Even Tess smiled!


Me and my brother.

 It took three people to wrangle all the dogs 
(some of whom don't like each other too much) for this picture.

 A gorgeous Christmas bouquet from one of my students.




How lucky I feel when I get to see my best friend from high school! She lives in Canada, so it's always a treat when she's here! 

We took the boys to see the Colorado Springs Youth Ballet and Symphony perform the Nutcracker. It was the first time Benjamin had seen the ballet since he was four, and Josiah had never seen it. I learned afterward, that it had been Ariel's first ballet as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment