Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bear With Me

Last week I shared this photograph with you
and said I wanted to take a similar one of Little Brother.
Cute idea for the little ones in your life that carry around a stuffed friend.

Little Brother doesn't carry one around too often,
but he sleeps with one every night.

"America Bear"
bought for him by my brother -
Oddly enough, in Korea.


Little Brother loves anything "fuzzy."
He loves to pick at whatever it is and roll little bits of fuzz around between his fingers.
A habit of his that drives me crazy, but not much I can do about it.
Anyway, America Bear fits the bill.


He's now missing one complete red stripe
because Little Brother picked him apart very systematically, I guess. ;)

Anyway, I'm happy with how these turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment